Get your business in front of thousands of downtown visitors at Downtown Sacramento Partnership produced events including the Friday Night Concerts in the Park and the Certified Farmers’ Markets. Space is limited.
Vendor applications for summer events closed March 1, 2017. If you are interested in being a vendor for 2018, please review the following information and check back for the application in January 2018.
Vendors will be selected based on available space, tenant mix, and past involvement at the discretion of the Downtown Sacramento Partnership.
If you are interested in being a vendor at any Downtown Sacramento Partnership event you must submit the following documents with your vendor application:
- Health Permit – County Health Department:
- Sellers Permit – Board of Equalization:
- Certificate of Insurance– All vendors are required to carry a minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- The “Downtown Sacramento Partnership and City of Sacramento” must be listed as the certificate holder with an address of 980 9th St. Suite 400 Sacramento, CA 95814.
- An endorsement naming “The Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the City of Sacramento, its officials, agents, employee and volunteers” must accompany the certificate of insurance.
- Photo – Photo of your booth set up
- Application Fee – $30.00 (payment must be made online) This is a one time fee.
- Health Permit Fee – $25.00 (this is a one time fee)
Concerts in the Park
Vendors selected must provide a unique experience to our concertgoers. A simple tent, table, and linen will not do! Get creative and stand out!
Downtown Sacramento Partnership is only responsible for selecting Hot Food Vendors for our markets. Vendors must sell an item that is intended for immediate consumption. Also, we do not have power access at any of our parks. Generators must be approved by Downtown Sacramento Partnership prior to the start of the market season.