The vendor application for 2018 has closed.
Downtown Sacramento Partnership will be accepting vendor applications from January 14– March 1, 2019 for all summer events. During the first week of April, all vendors will be notified as to which event(s) they have been approved to participate in. After April 15, the remaining applicants will be placed on a vendor waiting list. Vendors will be selected based on available space, tenant mix, and past involvement at the discretion of Downtown Partnership.
If you are interested in being a vendor at any Downtown Partnership event you must submit the following documents with your vendor application:
- Health Permit – County Health Department:
- Sellers Permit – Board of Equalization:
- Certificate of Insurance – All vendors are required to carry a minimum $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- The “Downtown Sacramento Partnership and City of Sacramento” must be listed as the certificate holder with an address of 980 9th St. Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95814.
- An endorsement naming “The Downtown Sacramento Partnership and the City of Sacramento, its officials, agents, employee and volunteers” must accompany the certificate of insurance.
Application Fee – $30.00 (payment must be made online) This is a one time fee.
Health Permit Fee – $30.00 (this is a one time fee made upon acceptance as a vendor )