Downtown LIVE! is bringing the sounds of summer to #DowntownSac beginning June 1 through July 17. Get ready to experience #DowntownSac summer vibes with local musicians performing (including some Concerts in the Park favorites) while enjoying all that #DowntownSac has to offer. You might even catch an artist live painting!
This free and family-friendly experience is happening five days a week at some of your favorite downtown spots from the Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero to 12th & K Streets near the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center. Stop by these “pop-up” stages during your lunch hour and again during Happy Hour.
Downtown LIVE!’s current schedule:
- Tuesdays: 12th & K Streets
- Wednesdays: Ali Youssefi Square (7th & K Streets)
- Thursdays: Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero (1000 Front Street)
- Fridays: 12th & K Streets
- Saturdays: Old Sacramento Waterfront Embarcadero
Each location will have performances from 12 PM – 2 PM and 4 – 6 PM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will the performance area be marked out? How do I know I’m in the right place?
- Yes, look for the a-frame stand with the Downtown LIVE! sign at your performance location.
- The guideline mentioned that hand washing/hand sanitizing solutions must be used before, during and after performances. Will there be a bathroom nearby performers can use?
- There are a few public sanitation/hand washing stations throughout downtown, otherwise, performers are encouraged to carry and use their own hand sanitizer.
- Will any personnel be on site to connect with prior to the performance time?
- No, however, Downtown Sacramento Partnership event staff contact information can be found below if you have questions. The locations are public, busker-style performance areas that provide ambient music for passersby—much like patrons would expect to see in touristy areas/heavy foot traffic areas of large cities. No supervision is provided.
- Why do we collect address and W9 information?
- This is in order for us to be able to pay you.