WE’RE HIRING: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Function: This position supports Downtown Sacramento Partnership marketing activities. This includes but is not limited to copywriting, digital and social content production, database maintenance, data collection and reporting, and administrative support.
Schedule: Part-time, up to 28 hrs per week
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Marketing & PR Support: Assist with the implementation of marketing and PR campaigns, including advertising and collateral development, communications writing, reporting and asset management (maintain photo archives).
Content Production: Produce and publish content for consumer marketing channels including social media, blog, email, website, and marketing collateral.
Event Promotion Support: Support on-site promotional activities, including live social media, staff marketing tables, etc.
Administrative: Assist with billing, invoicing and contracts for marketing campaigns and programs. Support the department with general administrative duties including answering phones, collating materials and mailings, capturing meeting notes, and more as assigned.
- Passion for Downtown Sacramento and small businesses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and proactive.
- Familiar with social media platforms and reporting tools.
- Experience with WordPress and MailChimp (preferred).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred).
- Major in marketing, communications, or related field.
To apply, submit cover letter and résumé to [email protected] by 5 p.m. on Nov. 4.